Dear Audience! We wish to inform you that the office of the Budapest Festival Orchestra will remain closed until further notice in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and to protect your health and safety, along with that of our colleagues.
As previously announced, we will also postpone season ticket sales. The safety of our audience is paramount for all of us, and we do not wish to endanger anyone by exposing them to the kind of personal contact, standing in line and waiting that season ticket purchases would inevitably entail. In view of the uncertainty of the situation around the globe, we are unable to announce a new date at this time. We ask you to continue to monitor our newsletters, website and Facebook page in the coming weeks and months. We will share updates about the season ticket sale dates through each of these platforms.
We also ask you to make use of our online customer service, operating at full capacity, in the coming period: please reach out to us by telephone or email.
You will find all important and relevant information on our website and Facebook page; customer service is available on every weekday between 9.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m.
Our telephone customer service lines are ready to take your calls:
- Ticket sales (Adél Molnár): +36 1 489 43 32; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket sales, loyalty program (Simona Máthé Kiss): +36 1 489 43 30; email@example.com
- BFO Patrons (Zsuzsanna Deák): +36 1 882 76 71; firstname.lastname@example.org
The following issues can be taken care of online:
- ticket refunds, ticket donations
- joining the BFO Patrons program
- joining the loyalty program
- viewing online programs
- donating to the Budapest Festival Orchestra
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Take care of yourselves, and take care of each other!
The BFO, Your Orchestra