Single tickets for the 2017–18 season are still available.
Bonus performance tickets for season tickets can be selected upon collection of the season ticket. Eligibility can be verified with the printed season tickets. One bonus ticket per season ticket.
Season tickets can be collected between 10/04/2017 and 31/08/2017 upon presentation of printed confirmation at the following location:
Secretariat of the Budapest Festival Orchestra (H-1033 Budapest, Polgár utca 8-10) on weekdays between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Single and season tickets can be purchased online at www.bfz.hu
By clicking on the pictogram on the top of the page you can register.
BY POST, FAX, E-MAIL
Address: Polgár utca 8–10, H-1033 Budapest, Hungary
Fax: +36 1 355 4049
Requests will be processed upon receipt of order. Please include your contact details (phone number, email adress) with your request and indicate alternative preferences for single tickets or season tickets.
IN PERSON AT THE BFO SECRETARIAT
- Disctrict III, Polgár utca 8–10, Buliding B, weekdays between 9:00am and 1:00pm
We accept all major credit/debit cards, SZÉP cards, Sodexho culture vouchers, Erzsébet gift or leisure vouchers, and Ticket Culture & Sport vouchers.
AT TICKET OFFICES
Single and season tickets can also be purchased nationwide through Interticket offices, and from our orchestra’s specialist vendors at:
- Müpa Budapest, ticket office (District IX, Komor Marcell u. 1., Tel.: +36 1 555 3300 and District VI, Andrássy út 28., Tel.: +36 1 555 3310)
- Liszt Academy of Music, ticket office (District VI, Liszt Ferenc tér 8., Tel.: +36 1 321 0690)
- Dalszínház Jegyiroda (District VI., Dalszínház u. 10, Tel.: +36 1 952 0901)
- Rózsavölgyi Szalon Arts & Café (District V, Szervita tér 5., Tel.: +36 1 266 8337)
The Rózsavölgyi Szalon Arts and Café is closed between 31/07/2017 and 20/08/2017.
Rózsavölgyi is an exclusive ticket vendor of the BFO.