The production directed and conducted by György Philipp and which gets the young audiences involved will be performed this time round in Budapest and the Danube Bend, in Szentendre and Vác. Britten's opera was presented last year during the Mahler Festival as part of the "Budapest Festival Orchestra for Children", and since then this playful performance which is an introduction to the genre has been played in various schools.
February venues for Noye's Fludde:
• 18 February Szentendre Reformed High School
• 19 February Deák Diák School (in the Bárka Theatre)
• 20 February Kodály Zoltán School - in the Cultural Centre on Marczibányi Tér
• 21 February Vác – Madách Imre Cultural Centre
• 22 February Szent Angéla High School
Our thanks goes to Tóth Aladár Music School for their support!