As of 25 May, the European Union is introducing even more rigorous rules to protect your personal data. If you would like to keep in touch with the Budapest Festival Orchestra, your favourite ensemble, you must act! If you would like to continue to receive news and updates about our concerts, would like to be given advance notice of season ticket and ticket sales, and wish to receive our concert and season brochures and newsletters, you must consent to us processing your data.
Follow the steps below to authorise the Budapest Festival Orchestra to remain in contact with you:
1. The first step is to register on our website if you have not already done so.
2. Log in to your profile page at www.bfz.hu
3. Go to the Data Privacy page.
4. Check the appropriate communications channels.
5. Click on Authorise, thereby finalising your consent.
6. Return to your profile page to verify that your data is correct, and save any changes you have made.
Don’t forget to complete these steps by 24 May: otherwise, we will be required to delete your data and will be unable to contact you!
Please note that any data protection authorisation dated prior to 10 May will become invalid as of 25 May. The data privacy statement of the Budapest Festival Orchestra has been updated in accordance with the European Union’s Data Protection Regulation.
In the future, we will continue to send you only information that is essential for you to remain in active contact with the Budapest Festival Orchestra. The authorisation to handle your personal data is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time.
Please, act in time, so that we may stay in touch!
BFO, Your Orchestra